Old August 29th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alison

Default I could use some advice

"Martha" wrote in message
I am probably going to invite a third cat into my home. He has been
boarded since March, and now his people say to send him to the shelter!

He is 14 or 15, and apparently is a lovebug. I have one boss cat [19
pounds!] who is also a lovebug, but still boss to the other cat. Boss
cat is 13, and other cat is 17.

Any ideas on how to do this? I'm a bit worried, as shutting cats into
other rooms is not easy with the apartment layout I have.

TIA!

Martha

Good luck Its not easy introducing new cats.
This is a good link about cat intros , it's long but worth reading
http://messybeast.com/first-impressions.htm
--
Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/