Old August 12th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Please send purrs for Amber

---MIKE--- wrote:
Amber is showing her age. She is having trouble walking and jumping.
I got her a couple of small "steps" to help her get to her window
seat and to get up on my bed. I also filled an additional litter box
in the living room so she doesn't have to go down stairs to do her
business. I am already adding Cosequin to the food but she isn't
eating a lot so she probably isn't getting enough of the medication
to help. Some purrs would be appreciated.

Purrs coming up!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.