Old August 12th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default Please send purrs for Amber

On Aug 12, 1:14*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Amber is showing her age. *She is having trouble walking and jumping. *I
got her a couple of small "steps" to help her get to her window seat and
to get up on my bed. *I also filled an additional litter box in the
living room so she doesn't have to go down stairs to do her business. *I
am already adding Cosequin to the food but she isn't eating a lot so she
probably isn't getting enough of the medication to help. *Some purrs
would be appreciated.

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Purrs for Amber en route.

Blessed be,
Baha