Old August 13th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Please send purrs for Amber

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:14:34 -0400, (---MIKE---)
wrote:

Amber is showing her age. She is having trouble walking and jumping. I
got her a couple of small "steps" to help her get to her window seat and
to get up on my bed. I also filled an additional litter box in the
living room so she doesn't have to go down stairs to do her business. I
am already adding Cosequin to the food but she isn't eating a lot so she
probably isn't getting enough of the medication to help. Some purrs
would be appreciated.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I know how it is when you have a cat, and they really start to show
their age.

All you can do is try to make life as easy as possible, which you have
already done.

Purrs for Amber to hold her own against her advancing age, and to stay
healthy.

- Robert Heinlein