Old June 22nd 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Vid: Maru squeezes in

On 21.6.2011 22:28, wrote:
Marina wrote:

Maybe the Youtube version will work for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu#p/u/0/TbiedguhyvM

Oh, thanks. I just tried it here at work and it was fine. I was running
it at home on my ancient computer, although I do have the latest Firefox
on it. I think it just ran out of memory.

I love how self-satisfied he looks once he finally gets in there. And
in the final shot, there probably isn't a single part of that box that
is not filled with cat.

I don't know how he does it. I think that last shot proves that cat
physics are different from the rest of the world's. There's no other
explanation for how he got all of that beautilicious body into that
small box.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.