Old July 17th 03, 07:29 PM

Most likely take time, a great deal of time,
and your husband making a point of paying
gentle attention to her daily. He's on the
verge of ruining his relationship with the
cat forever. People have to control their
behavior, at least till they are away from
the innocent animal.

"Feliway" won't make up for human behavior.

(Kuisse0002) wrote in message ...
I think it will take time and a lack of "incidents" probably. He might do a
lot of sitting on the floor in range of her just doing some reading or tv
watching. You might look into some Feliway too just to destress her.Time is
probably the answer though.

Karen

Yes I thought about the time factor and I'll look into the Feliway. Thanks