Old September 16th 04, 02:23 PM
bonbon

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:56:44 -0400, "jimmy the LD"
wrote:

Hi All:
Another update on Rutherford the Brave, the floor-****ing and wall-spraying
cat...

(snip)
Frustrated and sick of smelling the pee,
Jimmy

Jimmy, I just joined, so forgive me if I'm posting with info you've
already received.

Perhaps he wants a larger litter box.

If it's an open box, try one of those enclosed types.

Try a different type of litter.

If it's an open box, and up against a wall, try moving it 8-12 inches
away from the wall. (that solved the prob. with my floor ****er)

Is he an only cat? If so, get him a companion from the shelter. Once
they've gotten acquainted, maybe the new guy will show him the
correct place to ****.

Again, sorry if I'm just repeating what you've already heard - I'm
supposed to be getting ready for work, and didn't have time to read
all of the previous posts. I know first hand how frustrating and
maddening it is when you have a floor ****er, because you love the
little fart.

Good luck.

-bonbon