Old July 18th 03, 02:54 PM
kaeli

In article , kuisse0002
@aol.com enlightened us with...
Thank you ! Thank you! & Thank You everyone for your wonderful kind and
generous advices. I have considered everything from Feliway to chiding husband
(can't exactly kick him out ...yet!!).

I am curious if your cat likes to play. I have won over several skitzy
kitties by playing with them with toys that don't require touching the
cat or too much closeness, like those dangling things on sticks that you
can drag around and the cat chases them. They have the labeled as
interactive toys at the local Petsmart...They are like toy mice on a
pole with a string or a rod with streamers (Rowan loves the one with
streamers!).

Just a thought.

He can play with her with no touching for a while and she will learn
he's a fun guy. He can feel closer to her, too.

~kaeli~
There is no justification or rationalization
for mutilation. Ban declawing as inhumane.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace