Old January 6th 09, 09:13 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default Where do you get your best buys in cat food?

On Jan 6, 3:31*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 5, 4:20*pm, James wrote:

Is it K Mart, Wal Mart, Target or big box pet stores? * Now that gas
is reasonalbe it may be worth it for me to drive to one of the stores
to buy cat food.

I used to get the 7 lb. Purina One but it seems expensive lately.

Mice? ;)

In all seriousness, good food is cheaper in the long run as other
posters are noting.

Buying it in bulk also helps.

How many cats are we talking about?

TMT

We just have one pussy. BTW I went to the feed store to buy some hay
and rabbit food.. They had a close out on their economy cat food. So
I bought a 40 pound bag for $10. It was 1/2 price and so cheap I
couldn't resist. I could use the $10 saved to give her 20 pounds of
chicken legs.