Old September 22nd 04, 08:22 PM
Mary Lu

Thu CooperCats send purrs 2 u & Furby. Dusty will b waytin' 4 u.
Mebbee he will c Sailor & Babette; Sailor wil b his fren, 4 shur.
menneee purrs!

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message ...
We are sorry to hear of your loss; may Dusty have an easy journey to the
bridge and may he find peace. love and joy on the other side.

We are sending purrs of healing to Dusty's human...
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Deborah Bloom wrote:
I have been watching this newsgroup for quite some time and my
furrkids have posted messages several times. Furby and Dusty.
Dusty just went to the RB and Furby is still searching for him. It
is so empty without him. We are all heartbroken.
The vet said that he had stones in his kidneys and stones in his
bladder. He's never seen a cat with stones in his kidneys. One was
so full of stones that it was shriveled. They operated on him for
over 2 hours and were not able to have his bladder function properly.
We just wanted to let someone know that would understand the pain of
the loss of someone so special.

--
Debbie and Furby