Old March 13th 16, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Help with Spirit

On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 11:36:11 PM UTC, Joy wrote:

The only thing I can think of is to shut one or the other of them, with
all necessary facilities, for a week or so. That would probably be a
pain, if it's even possible, but that's my only idea.

Alas not possible but weirdly things have been settling down (Fingers crossed)Spirit has been coming out more, using the box , she still likes to sleep in her corner but she and Bonnie have been spotted tentatively washing each other

The only thing I can think of is Thursday morning, Bonnie was having an attack of the zoomies and ran right onto where Spirit sleeps and Spirit instead of running which she usually does suddenly stood her ground and hissed at Bonnie causing Bonnie to beat a very hasty retreat looking surprised!

Since then they seemed to be getting on better as I say

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs