Old June 17th 17, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default MACAWS

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:56:33 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Ooh, yess, kum sit... er, perch wif ussez. Yoo iza brave birdie to
kum becarown kitteez.

Rebecca

Polly tucks her light paper plate neatly almost like a burrito and
flitters over. She looks over to a trio who are watching a doggie
who's headed out. She hopes it wasn't something she said! She thinks
and says no. Polly do no wrong.

She perches by the kittahs and offers them a piece of shrimp. A little
furry kittah looks at her sizeways and she returns the favor by
twisting her head all around then down and grinning at the little one
who giggles.

A couple of waiter kittahs come over with a short chair and put it so
the back is to the the table. The rails make a perfect perch.
'Danke-Shan' Says Polly with bright added clack of her beak.

'I tell you about me or you tell me about you?!'

--

HiHi!
I yam Pit2nya, Also Known As Sweety.