Old June 2nd 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cat abuse video

T wrote:

In article ,
says...
I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
and ran across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765...h=insane%20cat

I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
disturbed me.

I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
going to terrorize it?

I don't know. I am halfway convinced he thought it was humor and
halfway convinced he has a mental problem and was not trying to be
funny. Either way, nothing can be done about it I guess.