Old November 3rd 04, 02:28 AM
Mary

"teri" wrote in message
news

If you really care about the cat, adopt her
yourself -

So she will lose the ends of her toes along with her eye? Declawing is

horrific, cruel thing to do to a cat, but to ferals it is especially
repugnant and damaging. Two feral kittens named Katie and Sebastian

that
were declawed (despite a no-declaw agreement) and suffered greatly as

result were the reason why I built http://www.stopdeclaw.com :-(

Megan

I obviously wouldn't get a one eyed feral cat declawed.

Geeze Carl, I can't believe you took the bait!! What the heck were
you thinking in responding. Don't feed the addiction.
Teri

The "addiction?" You are a pro-declaw ass, just as I thought.