Old August 28th 16, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Marlo gets (temporarily) rehomed

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:20:58 +0100, Judith Latham

I do intend to bring Marlo back home when I get back, but I'm not sure
about that. If Mom really likes her, and Marlo seems happy as an only
cat, maybe we'll keep it this way. Most likely I'll just bring her
home again but I'm keeping an open mind. I don't think Mom wants her
as a long term guest, but maybe they'll hit it off. It would solve a
few problems.

That's the current news.

Glad to see all is working out fine so far.

Judith

I'm back from NY and had lots of fun watching the US Open Tennis
Tournament. Well, actually that's just beginning but I watched the
qualifying tournament, which is more fun since I get to watch the
future stars trying to get into the main draw.

Marlo is no longer afraid of Mom, and is even sitting with her all the
time, and Mom thinks that Marlo is really cute and fun to have around.
And pretty. Marlo likes being told that she's pretty, and in fact she
is. She has a little head with big eyes. She also has a pretty big
body but is losing weight on her diet.

Marlo was happy to see me, and she does have a bit of fur on her
abdomen so maybe she's not overgrooming. I'll have t vet take a look
in a week or so. For now, Marlo stays with Mom.