Old February 7th 17, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default On the subject of litterbox habits...

On 2/6/2017 4:06 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Is your cat delicate or a digger? (Those of you with multiple
cats/boxes will likely have varying answers.) Sometimes I think Buffy
is trying to dig her way to China!

(snipped self)

Licky: digger. I often go into the bathroom to find litter flung all over
the place. And he has a hooded litterbox!

Joyce

That's what I call digging! Buffy's box doesn't have a hood. She
flings litter all over, too. I keep a whisk broom and dust pan handy.
I have to take the mat that is under the box outside and give it a good
shaking out on a regular basis. I take the bath mat up off the floor
after I shower and drape it over the side of the tub. It's no fun
getting out of the shower and stepping in gritty cat litter.

Jill