Old October 18th 03, 11:33 PM
ChildFree23

[Fluffy dark tortie turns around and licks Boogie's forehad.]

Fangu, Boogie. You've made me furry happy.

Kitty Schottland DOC

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Feelin uncharacteristically warm an fuzzy, Boogie leans closer and

ventures
a little ear lick and thinks he cud get used to hafin a lovely companion
like Kitty Schottland.

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Meow thinks you're the handsomest cat on RPCC. And I don't want to be
with a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the

time.
I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.

Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a
long engagement to make sure this is something we both want.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[sniffnose sniffnose headbut]

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's

yunger,
hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get
winked.hedbutt

Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do

now?!?!?)