Old May 8th 04, 05:40 PM
Zaida

Hi again, Laura. I've done my reading on Lymphoma. Ming's is indicative of
Alimentary Lymphoma. This then explains the vet's need for endoscopy with
biopsy. The ultimate consideration on her part was my unableness to foot
the bill, Laura, if anything; not because she was unwilling to explore all
the possible causes. My husband's determination was to tie up the ear
flushing with the problems that were mediated from a negligent procedure; at
least for the sake of empathy, if not for us, then for Ming. That's all my
husband ever wanted ... *consideration* on her part. But because
consideration was seemingly lacking or half-hearted, the hindrance laid with
our having a very short pocket. :*(