Old April 25th 05, 05:24 AM
John Doe

"CatNipped" wrote:

I read somewhere that in a multiple cat household not only does
each cat have their own "territory", but that the territory may
change throughout the day. I've noticed that in the mornings
Jessie sleeps on the cat tree in the cats' bedroom window, but
that's where Demi sleeps in the afternoon - always the same,
it's never Demi in the morning or Jessie in the afternoon. Has
anyone else here noticed similar patterns?

Territory isn't very clear with my two cats here (maybe I'm not
observant of that enough yet), however pecking order is. Kiki will
look at Kitty sometimes and when Kitty is bold enough to keep
looking at Kiki, Kiki will attack/swing at him (doesn't really
bother Kitty much anymore, he's very good at evasion and he has
learned that it's coming).