Old August 21st 05, 06:28 AM
Gandalf

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:00:37 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

Posted new pix taken this morning. Her belly looks about to burst, but
she's no longer devouring the cat food as if there's no tomorrow. She knows
there's a tomorrow. :~)

kili

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/newkitty.html

She's a very, very lucky cat to have found you! She looks starved close
to death in the early pictures! She must not have hunting skills, poor
Kitty, who was trying to feed a litter, too!

She looks SOOO much better now! I do hope her vet visit turns up nothing
bad (except the 'usual', completely curable parasites...) and she lives
a very long, healthy and happy life with you.

I do believe you've already saved her life; so you both deserve a good
vet report and treatment.

She's got the makings of an absolutely gorgeous kitty already; I've
never seen blue eyes that color before! Saying 'ice blue' just doesn't
do them justice!

Purrs coming for both of you!

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha