Old September 21st 05, 12:06 PM
Phil P.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Phil P, what do you recommend for a dry food from Purina?
I got a free coupon after I pointed out the mistakes in what
info they were giving out over the phone. I think they give
free coupons often.

In any case, the cat is female, 6, no known problems except
meowing near the 'frig.

She weighs a little over 10 pounds and I consider that too much
although she does not feel fat and has a waistline.

But, she has a pouch and I doubt it's the fighting pouch-type.

I would suspect her weight should ideally be under 8 pounds so
I'm reducing her gently. At 2 her weight was 7.5 pounds but
a foster free-fed her. Nice people. Not overly bright.

Does Purina have a good dry food? I usually feed Science Diet
Light and a little Oral Care. I was thinking of Purina One
or something like that. I am feeding her wet food also and
that seems to firm her up and help her calm her appetite.

Any suggestions?

Purina One Chicken & Rice and DM.

Phil