Old September 21st 05, 05:40 PM
Alison

wrote in message
oups.com...
Phil P, what do you recommend for a dry food from Purina?
I got a free coupon after I pointed out the mistakes in what
info they were giving out over the phone. I think they give
free coupons often.

In any case, the cat is female, 6, no known problems except
meowing near the 'frig.

She weighs a little over 10 pounds and I consider that too much
although she does not feel fat and has a waistline.

But, she has a pouch and I doubt it's the fighting pouch-type.

Perhaps you should check with your vet what her ideal weight should
be
or if there is another reason she has a pouch.
Her shape sounds the same as my cat Kim who is 6 . Her weight is just
under 10lb and the vet said that was fine.
You can check your cats weight here.
http://www.petfit.com/Petfit/PetIndex.jsp
Click on the Is My Cat Overweight button at the top of the webpage.
Alison