Old April 4th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Weez fore!!!!

Sarrasine: Fore wot? Weez fore food, weez fore kibble an weez fore ham an’
yeah I know why meowmie sez weez fore today so I gotta tell! Lemme tell ‘em!
Me! Me!

Redunzel: Ahem…. We agrees I do even years ‘cos I am even natured cat and
you does odd years ‘cos….well it’s obvious

Sarrasine: No fair! Me wanna tell ‘em why weez fore! No fair!

Redunzel I let you say a bit. At the end…more than you let me last year when
you hogged limelight! Let little me be centre of attention once!

Sarrasine: (Muttering) ‘ S’not right. S’not natural. S’not fair . Me always
centre of attention

Redunzel: Where woz I? Oh yep….Weez fore. Weez fore year old meowmie and Paw
say. I’m just surprised (glances at Sarrasine) SOME of us lasted this long!

Sarrasine (Sulking); Yeah wot about the TP? Meowmie and Paw sez they’s sick
of getting TP outta loo! Don’t act goody goody wiv me!

Redunzel: First compared to you any cat goody goody and second TP contain
bad greeblings you only see if you have been at DaNip, you gotta be mellow
to see the bad greeblings in TP

Sarrasine: DaNip! DaNip boring!You sniff DaNip and go….Ommmm

Redunzel: I’se meditating

Sarrasine: Boring! Boring! You oughta listen to rock an’roll

Redunzel: You call that cacophony moosic! I’m diggin’ the moosic of the
spheres! Is cosmic! I is one with the Universe

Sarrsine: Boring! Boring!

Redunzel: That’s it! You bein’ impossible! I am goin’ to take DaNip toy wot
I have bin given fore my burthday and gonna go top of bookcase and think deep
thoughts. If you wanna tell ‘em you tell ‘em! (rolls eyes) Anything for a
quiet life!

Sarrasine: Heh-heh, bein’ loudmouth win every time with Dunzi! Okay….yes,
weez fore today. Fore years old,. Fore years ago we had annuver Meowmie

Redunzel: (from the hallway) Who I remember teachin’ us if we was cute an’
good an’ all that we get nice foreever home…we all listened and took it
seriously apart from one of us….who seems to have done okay ! Bit unfair that

Sarrasine: I remember first meowmie tellin’ you an’ others but I woz chasin’
a flying flutter thing, woz pretty so I wanted to eat it

Redunzel: At least I listened! I do cute bit so weez both keepin’ outta
trouble! I makes Hoomins cry with big wide eye look, that take practice. It
hard work bein’ cute- not that you’d know!

Sarrasine: Anarchy more fun! Go contemplate the infinite or sumthin’

Redunzel: Rather contemplate the infinite than your bald butt

Sarrasine: MY BUTT IS NOT BALD!

Redunzel: Woz when you woz little. (laughs) You sensitive bout that, I ‘pose
a bald butt would be sensitive

Sarrasine: Come here an’ say that!

Redunzel: Nah. You gotta tell ‘em you made ‘nuff fuss (Redunzel heads for
bedroom)

Sarrasine: (mutters) Gets you later. Anyway..Yes is our forth burthday!
Meowmie gots us toys with DaNip, which is fair I guess ‘cos Dunzi likes DaNip
and I love playin’. An’ Meowmie thinks I didn’t see new fether onna stick
what she plans to gimme later bein’ put in drawer. (sighs) As usual we thinks
of our brofurs and sisfur who crossed the Bridge when she woz very little an’
our first meowmie….but we knows we gets ham tonight!

Redunzel: (From bedroom) Ham? HAM!!!! Sod cosmic harmony an’ all that gimme
ham. I’ll have DaNip an’ when I gets munchies from DaNip I gets ham to eat!
Is Nirva..Nirva…..Whatever it’s called

Sarrasine: An’ best of all I got me a new bed

(Note from Meowmie: I’m not showing favouritism! The “new bed” came Friday.
It’s a DVD sized bubble lined bag that Dave put on the sofa and Sarrasine now
sleeps on. We tried moving it and she went and dragged it back to where it
was so I guess it’ll stay there until she gets bored of it)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs