Old April 5th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Weez fore!!!!

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Marina wrote:

Hoppy Purrday, Sarrasine and Redunzel. Try to get along now!

Some hope! They go through phrases of having quite splendid arguments. we're
just coming out of one of those. At the moment, they are best buddies again
and last night after devouring the birthday ham (They did very well as the
only ham in the shop that looked okay was the thick hand carved on the bone
stuff- ie top quality) were stretched out on the sofa taking it in turns to
wash each other

Aww, that's so sweet! I just took a nap with Mir and Caliban, and they
are now curled up together, lazily giving each other a lick now and
then. But this morning they had a spectacular wrestling match that
ranged all over the house, up and down cat trees, out in the enclosure
and inside again. You just see this mess of brown tabby and bluish grey
fur rolling all over the lace.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki