Old August 31st 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default Feliway diffuser w/batteries???

On 31 Aug, 18:20, Kimkat wrote:
My cat is at it again... now he has "nailed" plastic items near the
front door (which I cleaned and moved to higher ground) -- I really
need a Feliway diffuser, but I do not have electricity near the door.
Has anyone seen a battery powered one? Or similar? I do not have rugs
near the door (he nailed mats) and the floor is Pergo (wood) - so I
cannot spray things like "No Mark"as there isn't a good surface to
spray it on. He seems to aim for plastic things-- he even nailed my
Dustbuster nearby.

ideas? I am starting to dislike him again... ;-)

Kim

p.s. no bladder infection right now, but he has had them

why don't you just get an extension lead coming from the nearest
socket , plug the diffuser in and prop it up or tape it to the wall so
it stands with the diffuser upright? that is what i have done as the
number and distribution of sockets in our house is rubbish

bookie