Old October 8th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

Default Anyone try the CatGenie

Apparently it was shown on TV yesterday since two friends told me
about it: http://www.catgenie.com/

Looks pretty complicated and I can't say I like the idea of "cat-safe"
sanitizer. It is a clever idea but the reliance on water and waste
hookup relegate it to a bathroom or laundry room. Plus, it just seems
too complicated. Nor cheap at around $400. Then there's the Liter
Robot we've discussed before. I prefer this one since you apparently
get a chance to see what your cat has done which is important to me
since I can judge their health better.

Well, has anyone tried it or know someone?