Old April 27th 04, 04:20 AM
Leigh Bain

Also, do you have any suggestions as to which canned food to feed? I have
tried different kinds but Maus refuses to eat them. He likes his dry food
and he likes nipping on certain human foods, but he doesn't eat any of the
things people generally think cats would like (tuna, for example, or

canned
cat food).

My husband told me that switching them from dry to canned isn't good for
their digestive system. Once they are on dry food it's best to keep them on
dry food. There are dry foods I think that are out there for Urinary tract
stuff, I would call a vets office for advice though before persuing. Just to
be on the safe side.