Old June 28th 05, 06:03 PM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:58:02 -0400, Mermaid wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this? I took my beloved cat
to be declawed because of pressure from my husband. I took him in and he
was due the booster for his Cat leukemia vac. They gave it to him before
or during the surgery. He started to wake up then died. They told me they
thought it was his heart. I am wondering at the wisdom of giving him that
vaccine just before being put to sleep for the surgery. Could that have
been a factor? He was an active indoor cat with a clean bill of heath the
summer before. My heart is broken and my mind is asking why did this
happen. If anyone can give me some clues please help me.

Thank you,
Very SAD

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go...."
Sincere sympathy. I lost my little Punkin (Long time ago) after he was
neutered by an incompetent Vet. I'll bet your husband does feel guilty
for wanting the kitty's toes cut off. MLB