Old March 14th 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default activity: Heart Stories

Dat iz bery kool indead!
I rememfur meowmee reedink doz Hari Roadcat avenshurz tu me.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
diz iz zatlee how it happined... i wuzint thrilled wiffa nofur kitty
butted whatefur, butted miss violette anna tiger man wuz reallee
upsetted so inna end harri getted da purfekt home, anna now hersef iz
bak in IL, how kule iz dat, Trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Ok, I will tell it az well as I can rememfur it. I was purrty tiny
fur
part of it.

When I was jus a tiny little bitty I lifed wif mine Momcat an
littermates
in a howse wif hoomins. I din't specially like da hoomins - dey din't
really know how to care fur kitties. So I set out to find a new howse
fur
mineownself.

I walked up an down da street, lookin at all of da howses. I din't
see
any place dat really looked good til I seed a howse where a hoomin
was
carrying a bag of dirty litter out to da trash. I sitted on da
sidewalk
and watched, and when him saw me him talked to me real nice. So I
went
over an sniffed da hoomin, and him smelled all right so I climbed up
hims
clothes and on to hims shoulder. He took me inside da howse and
introdooced me to anoffur hoomin, and she was nice too. I figgered I
would just mof in wif dem.

Da prollem was, dey already had 6 kitties. Da city dey lif in only
allows
6 kitties to a howse (how silly is dat!). An da two oldest kitties in
da
howse was really unhappy dat a new 'truder kitty was in da howse, so
dey
stopped eating. Da two hoomins knew dat dey had to find a new home
for
mineownself, so dey started lookin. Dey took real good care of me,
and
fed me good food, and played wif mineownself, an I lifed in da kitty
suite in der howse.

Anoffur hoomin on da newsgroup heard about mine situation. Him was
drivin
a big metalmonster, an him said dat if him could get up to Illinoyze,
him
would gif me a home. It took FUREVER fur him to get here; him was
normally drifin in Catifurnia, an da hoomin called a "dispatcher"
wazn't
cooperatin to get mine hoomin to da Midwest. Finally, after what must
haf
been YEARS him finally getted sent to Missouri. Da two hoomins who
had
taked me in, da Soft an da Furry, agreed to drife all da way to
Missouri
to get me to da metalmopnster-hoomin.

Well, da nextest day da Soft an da Furry drifed me to Missouri, and I
met
da metalmonster hoomin. Him smelled like a kitty person, so I climbed
into his arms an purred to him. Dat was when I became Harri Roadcat,
an
da hoomin becamed mine Paw. I spent da next 9 months ridin all over
da US
in Paw's big metalmonster, an had lots an lots of 'ventures. I getted
hook mine hoomin up da Hoomin-on-a-string (what him called a harness
and
leash) and take him for walks at truck stops an rest areas and
company
terminals. It was lots of fun!

An when we gotted back to Catifurnia I getted to meet da offur
kitties in
hims howse, and da offur hoomin in da howse (mine Meowmie). Den when
Paw
stopped drifin da metalmonster I getted to be a howse-cat. I'z liffed
wif
Paw an Meowmie and da offur kitties in Catifurnia, an in Iowa, an now
in
Illinois. An a few months ago I decided to let mineown Meowmie pet me
whenever her wants to, and I even climb into her lap once in a while
now.
But Paw is still mine hoomin.

So I haf to gif bigbig thanks to da Soft an da Furry fur takin me in
and
for takin such good care of me an fur finding me mine furever home,
an to
Miss Violette fur teaching me fings dat mineown Momcat never did, an
Tiger and OT who teached me to respect mine eldercats, an to
Cleocatra
fur teaching me more lessons dat mine Momcat didn't.

Life is good now. We gets all da fudz we can eat, and our litter
boxes is
USUALLY clean (glares towards hoomins), an da hoomins play wif us
sometimes (glares at hoomins again). An da bigbig dog beast we live
wif
is slowly learnin dat da kitties is allez da boss.

Harri