Old September 14th 04, 01:15 AM
Miss Violette

I gotz dat pushy part down butted efun whenz i duz dis her won't letted
minself inna warmeer juz onna warm towelz, Trudi, still takin notez
ChildFree23 wrote in message
.net...
I always help GranMeowmie fold the laundry, especially when
bathtowels and dishtowels are involved. She points to the
towels and tells mineownselves to "fix this," and I make happy
paws on the towels.

And, you don't ask politely. You just push your way in.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I trizta get inna warmer thingy butted soft duzn't let me,

anna I inspect
how her flodz da clothes, every time her doez it, Trudi,

taking notes
ChildFree23 wrote in message

hlink.net...
Meow!

I just maked the most wunnerful bed for mineownselves.
GranMeowmie tookened some stuff out of the machine-thingy

that
makes everything soft, warm, and fluffy. She satted down

on
the living room rug to fold the stuff up. I taked some

white,
shiny things and putted my paws on them for a while until

they
smelled good. Then I pulled these things with bits of

fringe
on the ends on top of the white shiny things and put my

paws
on them the same way. I settled down for one of my many
afternoon naps.

I guess I done something good beclaws I wokened up for a
minute and heard GranMeowmie telling the PawPaw that I

putted
two kitchen towels on top of her underwear. Boy, it sure

made
a good bed!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper
Official Laundry Assistant

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net