Old July 31st 03, 05:46 AM
L. Kelly

"Dave" wrote in message
| Hello,
|
| Does anyone have experience with imitation wood flooring (like Pergo) and
| cats? I'm really tired of this old carpet that traps litter, dirt, dust,
| and hair and am wondering if the immitation wood flooring works OK.
| Specifically, is it scratch resistant? Also, what happens if a cat pees on
| it? I don't know about the cost, but I thought I'd check out Lowes or Home
| Depot this weekend. I do like carpet in the winter because it feels warm,
| but the other aspects I mentioned above are really tiresome.
|
| Thanks!
| Dave

Just this past winter I moved into a house that has that very same flooring in two of the
rooms...the kitchen and one of the bedrooms.

This flooring is very easy care. No scratches, warm on the feet, cleans up easily, does
not stain, and nothing sticks to it....not even cat hair or other kitty messes.

If you are going to invest in new flooring, I can't say enough good about this product.
It is money well spent.
--
Hugs,
Lynn