Old April 13th 04, 12:18 PM
Linda E

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
s.com...
Ginger-lyn Summer wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Oh, boy, I can relate to your last sentence! Ever since I started
reading Usenet and the Internet, I've learned so much that I worry
about every little thing. Makes me wonder how I managed to raise a
cat that made it to 17-1/2 and one who made it to 19 without knowing
very much of anything!

You guys all sound like new moms or something. Yes, there is a
frightening myriad of things that can happen to the kitties, but by and
large, they don't happen.

No, just someone who had to nurse a very ill cat (hopefully) back to good
health..... seizures/feeding tubes/$400 per month meds......

BTW, Kami tunred Sweet Sixteen last weekend. Forgot to make the
announcement.

Happy bday, Kami!

Linda