Old December 17th 03, 03:46 AM
Cat Protector

Yes, my cats watch TV. They like Stargate and The Crocodile Hunter. My cats
watching TV gave me the idea of doing Internet TV for cats. You can see it
at www.catgalaxymedia.com.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Ablang" wrote in message
Does your cat watch TV with you? If so, what shows does it watch?

Mine doesn't really pay much attention to what I'm watching. She's either
sleeping or grooming herself. If I've noticed her watching anything
consistently, it would have to be figure skating. It might be all the
classical music that is coming out of the boob tube that she is fascinated
with.

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey