Old June 11th 05, 01:12 AM
Brian Link

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:33:35 GMT, kitkatluna
wrote:

How the hell am I supposed to know if Jasper needs pain meds or not? I
do *not* want to drug him out so I have been very conservative with
them. He is not showing any signs of pain, but as we all know, they
don't like to! I figure the pain meds, though they will help his mouth
feel better, will serve more to disorient him. I don't want him to
continue bumping into everything!

He has been spending time sleeping as well as doing normal stuff like
eating, using the litter box, and even walking by the cat scratch box
and hopping on for a "ride". He can't be *too* miserable, can he?

TALK TO ME, JASPER!

lol,
pam
(curious about conan!!!!!!!!!!!)

One thing I learned with the horrible Howard episode was that cats are
extremely accomplished in hiding their discomfort. Think about it - as
a competitive predator, they can't afford to show weakness, or they're
finished.

As for speaking to us, my current problem is that Louis won't STOP
speaking to us. The only problem is I don't speak cat.

BLink