Old June 11th 05, 05:20 AM
kitkatluna

Brad wrote:

I live with severe chronic pain so I may let that cloud my judgement a
little bit but I really don't think so........if he isn't in pain he
might enjoy the buzz.......lol......kidding.......if he is in pain the
meds will help him if he isnt in pain the meds wont hurt
him.....sounds logical to me.....

Believe me, I do NOT want him to suffer. And I am not afraid of meds.
What I worry about in his particular situation is that he is deaf AND
blind and that being all woozie like that may cause him to fall or hurt
himself. He can get somewhat disoriented. But I did give him one
tonight...i had to break the pills up into quarters, and one of them did
not come out very evenly, so I gave him one of the smaller quarters. He
is currently sprawled out on the couch sleeping.

Thanks for everyone's input.
Pam