Old December 12th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Enigma

Default Exotic Snow Bengal/ Manx, extra toed Kittens for sale (150.00 & shipping)

Enigma wrote:
wrote:
-L. wrote:
wrote:
Enigma wrote:

I have two of my babies I have to part with.

Bull****. You have two of your "babies" you have to SELL. You're the
worst of the worst. I bet you don't know squat **** about genetics in
breeding, past the shallow cosmetic traits you're trying to selectively
breed. Responsible breeders don't give a **** what you sell your
kittens for -- polydactylism is a genetic deformity, not a desirable
trait. CFA doesn't even allow them to show, IIRC. I'm guessing you
don't have a clue genetically what you're doing, and I just hope you
don't end up with some severely deformed kittens out of your breeding
experiments.

You don't mention PKD testing, you don't mention a thing about genetic
*health issues*. You make me want to throw up.

Sherry

Plus "good" breeders - if there is such a thing which I think there is
not - have waiting lists for their animals 10 people long. AFAIC,
they're all assholes.

-L.

Oh, absolutely. If she's trying to sell kittens over the internet,
there's more than meets the eye. If it was legit, she'd have no
problem selling the kittens locally. It's probably a kitten mill and
needs to be checked out.

Sherry