Old October 27th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Dr purr requests of my own

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It seems that I've been asking for a lot of purrs lately. Sorry about
that, but I need to ask again.

No need to be sorry, purrs come from an inexhaustible, cuddly source.

then. The purrs I am asking for are that I can avoid doing something
dumb and injuring my knee any worse.

Yikes! Take care of yourself. Do you get a lot of interest free credit
card offers? You may be able to take advantage of that to get whatever
medical care you need. Remember, you only have one body, you gotta take
care of it!

Purrrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez