Old October 27th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default The Halloween party

Mosey and Tabitha, dressed like Bikers, welcome dem n tell dem Cleo iz
umkay.
No wurries, da bannister iz wurking n Ranger obershot da sawft pillow n
plowed into Cleo n got a smack on the head, but she is umkay. Heere, hab
sum nise nip ciders.

Dat souns like funfun. Let me gitz mine outfitz bak on and den we kan go
to da pati.

He goes to the back porch, puts on the constume then, returns to say
goodbye to Uncle Dan.

They arrive at the house just in time to see Ranger about to plow into
Cleo. "Watch...." too late, Cleo is rolled off her cushion. O T leans
into Harri and says "I betz himselfz iz gonna get a good smack for dat".
I hopez Cleo iz ok.
"Harri Roadcat"
:

I realli likes dat kostum. Mineown iz on da dak porch. it iz just
suphin
gramby made for myownselfz. Her just fitted me in a c-thru shirt anna
painted fazez on boff sidez of itselfz. Her said I didn't needz
paddink, I
waz big nuff.

How iz we going to da parti Harri? He stands bsside her, takes his paw
and
rubs the back of her ear as he speaks.

[Harri purrs as she rubs the top of her head under OT's chin.]

I was finkin we could just 'port over. I din't want to scare da kittens
an da bunny rabbits in da area arond Tabifa an Mosey's house. I hear
dere's a lot of bunnies and kittens dere tonight.

But I'z gots a spare motorcycle in da garage dere, so we can ride da
motorcycle back here after da party!

Harri