Old November 14th 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

"Adrian" wrote in message
Cheryl wrote:

There seems to be something a bit odd about setting inclusion and
exclusion limits - particularly the misuse of 'friend'. And I'm used to
the public aspect of Usenet.

I do/did have a facebook account - obtained in a fake name to see photos
someone wouldn't/couldn't put in a more open domain. Facebook keeps
sending me nagging emails about coming back. That irritates me. I think I
tried to delete my account once. I should try again.

A good reason for signing up with false details, it is impossible to
delete
an account. All you can do is make it dormant.

--
Adrian

I had a Facebook account once. I deleted it. Fake identity or not, there
*is* a way to delete an account. But they make it nearly impossible to find
out how. I honestly don't recall how I stumbled across it, but I did.

Jill