Old March 24th 13, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Lentil Soup (WAS: Has Anyone Gotten A Rash/Suspect KittyLitter?)

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

"KittyLove" wrote in message

Has anyone recently developed a skin rash; perhaps, first starting,
especially on their hands?

Remember when we used to post recipes when trolls came around? Perfect
timing! It is pouring down rain here and a little chilly so it's good
weather for Troll Soup!

Actually, I've got lentil soup simmering on the stove. I had some
Portuguese linguica which I sliced into coins and added to the soup. I
also added frozen chopped spinach because I like greens along with the
lentils. You could make this a vegetarian soup by using vegetable stock
rather than chicken stock and not adding any meat. But a troll is an
essential ingredient! LOL

I baked a pan of cornbread which goes really well with a hot bowl of
lentil soup.

Jill

~~~~~~~~~
This sounds great. You might find me as an unexpected "drop-in" if we were
neighbors. On the other hand, I would prefer mine without the troll.

MaryL