Old November 27th 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cleaning out the litter box

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
I think I have got control over what my two Devon Rex cats, Teti and
Tinùviel, eat and drink. They are indoor cats, and by that they don't go
stealing food anywhere else.

So, after having taken care of them for about four years now, I am
convinced, and somewhat confused: They eat and drink less than they let
out in the litter box!

How is that possible?? Of course, I don't use a weight to find out, it's
just my eye measurement, but anyway it seems to be that way. They are too
stupid to open the refrigerator or the cupboards, and I don't miss any of
my clothing, papers, books, tobacco or anything else, so how come?

Creative answers will be appreciated!

--
Hans Schrøder

We've had the opposite problem here, no more Elephant poops in the box. Cleo
has changed to maintenance food, so that explains her shortage, but we're
not sure about Smokey. Cali has always done delicate little Rabbit poops.

As for the size of your deposits, I think one of the other kitties has been
teleporting K-Rations. I suspect Boyfie from the Kitchen with a Mouzie.