Old November 28th 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cleaning out the litter box

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:54:18 -0000, "Exocat"
wrote:

"Hans Schrøder" wrote

I think I have got control over what my two Devon Rex cats, Teti and
Tinùviel, eat and drink. They are indoor cats, and by that they don't
go stealing food anywhere else.

So, after having taken care of them for about four years now, I am
convinced, and somewhat confused: They eat and drink less than they
let out in the litter box!

I'm no expert but I seem to recall being told that bacteria make up a
large proportion by weight of what we (therefore presumably all animals)
excrete.

If that is so it might explain the surplus.

That and voids, crevices, holes, etc.

--
T.E.D. )