Old November 1st 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Default Kit-ten

This is a wunnerfuly tribyoot to Kit-ten. Ize shoor she wuz happy in
her life here, but iz reely feeling good and having fun at thuh Bridj
ware all her frendz and our frendz are looking after her. Fangu
Harri.

Little Kitty

On Oct 26, 6:06?pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Kit-ten, we nefur getted to know you much but we enjoyed da time dat we
did haf. You seemed to be a kitty excited by life, and you had da wizdom
to know dat the end uv your earfly time was just da beginning of da next
phase of yourz existence.

Have a wunnerful, wunnderful existence at da Rainbow Bridge, Kit-ten.

Harri