Old March 8th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default What's wrong with my cat - PLEASE HELP

I decided to have the ultrasound done today. *I didn't want to go
through the weekend not knowing if my cat had cancer or not. *Turns
out he has pancreatitis. *Serious, but better than cancer. *Pretty
weird that I'm actually elated that he has pancreatitis.

Yvonne,

I sent you an email with a link to this article:
http://www.vin.com/VINDBPub/SearchPB...00/PR00114.htm

The cornerstones in treatment are pain medication and at-home daily
sub-q fluids. I have been through this and he can pull through. Email
me if you need specifics.

Rene