Old March 24th 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Max[_2_]

Default Is this correct?

On Mar 14, 10:00*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"J Kaner" wrote in message

om...

"J Kaner" wrote

Hi Group.

Thanks to all of you who answered.

All unanimous in the answer so all I can say is she must've had a right
paaaaartaaaay!! *

Only from a man's point of view. Tom cats have spines on their penises, and
the spines cause eggs to be released. The yowls you hear from the female are
not yowls of pleasure. I imagine the boys had a party.

Yes, it is true that cats mate with multiple partners, but even some
controlled partnerships will not give the desired results. Given the
fact that cats may carry many, many, many various genes, there is no
guarantee whatsoever that a cat will produce anything at all that
looks like either the Father or Mother cat. Unless the cats have been
bred in an ongoing controlled breeding program, there would be no way
to predict what the offspring will look like.