Old December 3rd 05, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat pees when you pick her up

"Jacqueline" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks so much for all of your responses. There were tests done on her
stool and everything was apparently fine.

I think I'll be trying to find a vet with a more "holistic" approach. I
keep thinking that treating 1 symptoms is just going to make things
worse, and since all of these symptoms have developed over the last 2
months I would be inclined to think that at least some of them might be
related.

I don't know if she was checked for cryptosporidium or giardia - I'll
look in to that.

Good luck with your girl and please let us know how things turn out.