Old November 13th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Possible Sammy brofur sighting

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:37:33 -0600, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney
wrote:

Mine Paw has lefted us to go ona trip fur his toona place. I will tell
you all about dat a liddle later - hoomins can be so dense sometimes!
Him is clear across da state in Cedar Falls. When him was there carrying
stuffz into sum place called da Unidome him getted a call on hims phone.
Some hoomin in ourz town finks he might haf seen mine Sammy brofur.

Dis hoomin lifs about 12 blocks away, so its purrty far fur a kitty to
walk. But Sammy is a strong kitty, so it's pozzible. Paw can't get back
to ourz town until tomorrow, so mineown Meowmie is going to come home
and go look fur mine Sammy brofur.

So if youz kitties wouldn't mind, I'z would really apuurciate some purrz
dat dis kitty does torun out to be mine brofur, that him will let
Meowmie bring him home, and dat him is healthy.

Fangu.

Ranger da worried but hopeful Greykitten

purrs frum beauty! this is gud news!!!