Old December 18th 13, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default A battle of wills with Tasha

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Nik Simpson" wrote in message
Last night, Tasha and I engaged in a battle of wills. She wanted to eat
her freshly caught mouse in the comfort of a warm house, I want to take
it away from her. She tried to sneak it in four times in 30 minutes,
without succeeding and promptly went back outside. On the fifth occasion
I won, sadly the mouse wasn't so fortunate. If you want to see a picture
of Tasha...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/11423836165/

--

I allow Boyfie to eat his freshly caught mice in the house.
No reason not to, there's never any mess. OTOH, if he gets a collared

Tweed

You're lucky about the mice. Lindy (RB) used to eviscerate them and leave a
bloody mess. I know what you mean about the birds, though.

Joy