Old June 25th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "Get your butt home NOW" purrs needed!!

wrote in message
Smudge didn't come home last night! She has never done that before.
Usually she comes running up to me when she sees my car pull up to
the sidewalk in front of my building. Sometimes she's not around at
that moment, but has always shown up within a half hour or 45 minutes
of my arrival home. Last night she did not show up when I get home,
and didn't come back at all.

Today I made signs and put them up in my neighborhood. I gave one
to the proprietors of the grocery store nearby, which is "gossip
central" in the neighborhood. Everyone shops there, and they all gab
with the owner and employees. So I'm hoping that someone who knows
something might see my sign and say something.

I also called a couple of local shelters in case someone brought her
in. She wears a collar, but I suppose it could have come off.

Purrs for her to get herself back here would be appreciated!

(Oh, and if anyone flames me for this, and one of you decent folk
decide to respond to the flamer, PLEASE don't quote the flames! I have
the most likely suspects killfiled for a reason! What they will say
is extremely predictable, so I don't need to hear it. Best yet, no
need to feed the trolls.)

Thanks,
Joyce

How many PURRS do you want I can set it on automatic and keep going and
going and going