Old August 9th 03, 05:06 PM
coopercats

Is there any possible way for the owner to buy a house?
Is there a county program to help first time home buyers that the
owner could qualify for? Maybe someone could house all three cats as
a group for a couple of months until a house is found.
My house is a 'doll cottage' size but I get to make the rules (subject
to cat approval, of course).

"Agua Girl" wrote in message . net...
"Jocelyn" wrote in message
. ..
Thought so what? WHAT IS YOUR POINT??

Any warmblooded person would try to save both obviously or die trying too!

would, and many animal lovers would agree. If you have no compasionate for
animals you should not be on this board!

perspective.

Of course we love animals. What little charity I can afford to give this
year
has gone to animal groups, not human. I can't watch a movie if I know
a pet is killed as part of the plot...I hated Dances with Wolves..but seeing
human characters killed off doesn't bother me as much. I am one of those
people who's day is ruined if they see an animal that has been hit by a car.
And yet...burning building...I save both if I can but the child
first...always.
My animals are very important to me...everyone elses animals are important
to me but I don't swerve into a crowded bus stop to avoid hitting a dog
(into a ditch maybe g).

There really is no point...just one persons perspective.

AG